Who's this for? This book is geared towards 5 to 8 year olds. The reading level is 3.0.
1. Have your students bring in a collection of 100 small items. Count, sort, share. Have students line them up on the floor. Discuss how 100 items looks very different. When strung out, some items look like a lot less or more!
2. Have students bring in 100 small items from home that they no longer want. Hand each student $100 of play money and watch your students spend away!
3. Create necklaces with fruit loops. Encourage students to create patterns and make markers for each set of 10.
1. Make a 100 book full of sentences. I would like 100____. I would NOT like 100____. I wish I could _____100 times. I can lift 100____. If I had $100, I would_____.
2. Assign each letter of the alphabet. Challenge children to write words that equal 100 points.
3. Have your students create a story about what they'll be doing when they're 100. Have them illustrate as well!